For what purpose and on what legal grounds do we process your data?
• Contact (Art. 6.1(a) GDPR) The purpose of collecting the data is to manage and respond to your requests made through the contact area of our website.
• Recharge ZIRONEX LLC account (Art. 6.1(a) and (b) GDPR) The data collection will be necessary to manage and perform the ZIRONEX LLC account recharge.
• Commercial communications (Art. 6.1(a) and (f) GDPR) The purpose of collecting the data is to send commercial communications on ZIRONEX LLC products and services, as well as for other ZIRONEX LLC companies to send such communications on related products and services, when you give us your express consent to do so.
• Contracts (Art. 6.1(b) GDPR) The data collection is necessary for performance and management of contracts for ZIRONEX LLC products and services. Similarly, for studies relating to the prevention of money laundering, as well as for studying and verifying data in order to comply with our analysis obligations in the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing. “ZIRONEX LLC ” registration number 402082287, and with registered address at Marjanishvili 4 Space 19 Floor 1 Tbilisi, Georgia.
To whom will we disclose your personal data?
ZIRONEX LLC will only disclose your personal data to:
• Third parties, public bodies and institutions of the General State Administration and of Regional and Local Administrations, including jurisdictional bodies, to which it is legally required to provide such data.
• To external providers of technology services, such as hosting, computer maintenance etc. that provide their services to ZIRONEX LLC, and which will process your data strictly following the instructions of this entity and under its responsibility.
• Entities linked to the financial sector, the insurance sector, credit assessment and fraud prevention companies when you enter into any contract with ZIRONEX LLC.
• ZIRONEX LLC companies, related to the services of ZIRONEX LLC, when necessary and with your consent.
How long will we store your data?
The personal data obtained through the information request contact forms will only be stored for the time necessary to respond to the requests. The personal data collected in order to contract our products and services will be stored for the time necessary for performance of the contract between ZIRONEX LLC and the customer, and subsequently until the end of the statute of limitations for any possible legal actions.
The data collected for recharging ZIRONEX LLC accounts will be stored for the time necessary to carry out the recharge and subsequently until the end of the statute of limitations for any possible legal actions. In the event that you have given your express consent for the sending of commercial information, your data will be stored until such time as you express your desire to revoke said consent. “ZIRONEX LLC” registration number 402082287, and with registered address at Marjanishvili 4 Space 19 Floor 1 Tbilisi, Georgia.
What security measures will be applied to your personal data?
The personal data provided will be processed adopting the technical and organizational measures necessary to prevent loss, improper use, alteration and unauthorized access to such data, with due regard to the state of the art, the nature of the data and risk analysis conducted.
How can you exercise your rights with regard to your personal data?
In the event that you wish to revoke the consent granted or you wish to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, erasure, objection, restriction, portability and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, you may send a written request to the postal address located at Marjanishvili 4 Space 19 Floor 1 Tbilisi, Georgia.; or by e-mail to the following address:
This request must include the first and last names of the data subject, a copy of their national identity document, passport or other valid ID document of the data subject and, where appropriate, of their representative, as well as the instrument demonstrating such representation, address for the purpose of notifications and specification of the purpose of the request.
In the event that the data subject considers that the above rights have not been respected in accordance with current legislation, they may submit the corresponding claim for protection of their rights with the Swedish Data Protection Agency.
Mandatory or optional nature of the requested data.
The mandatory data of each form are identified as such.
Refusal to provide such information will prevent communication with the user and, as the case may be, make it impossible to provide the user with information and/or the requested contract. “ZIRONEX LLC ” registration number 402082287, and with registered address at Marjanishvili 4 Space 19 Floor 1 Tbilisi, Georgia.
Commitments of the user
The user undertakes to inform ZIRONEX LLC of any change in the information provided. In order to make said notification, the user may write to the following email address:
Similarly, users with access to the restricted customer area undertake to keep their passwords and identification codes secret and to inform ZIRONEX LLC as soon as possible in the event of any loss, theft or unauthorized access.
Until said notification is made, ZIRONEX LLC will be exempt from any liability that may result from improper use by unauthorized third parties of said passwords and identification codes.